The Practice was founded in 1866 by William Bryan, within sight of the famous ‘Centre Tree’ on Mansfield’s Westgate. By 1902, Mr Bryan had been joined by Solicitor Frank Armstrong.
Frank Armstrong’s son was fortuitously named Philip Bryan Armstrong and qualified to join the firm in 1931. The Practice continued to thrive and in 1977 Bryan and Armstrong refurbished The Old Meeting House on Stockwell Gate.
In July 1989 Bryan and Armstrong moved into new offices known as the New Meeting House on Station Street. In the summer of 2014 Bryan and Armstrong completed works which created additional office space in this building which enabled the firm to offer more efficient and accessible services to its clients.